- The safest country in Latin America.
- Panama has the fastest growing economy in the world
- US dollar as local currency ensures currency stability
- Customized visa programs for investors
- More than 250 multinational companies have their headquarters in Panama
- Stable democracy
- Strategically best location in the center of America
- The World Bank forecasts that Panama will be one of the leading countries in Latin America with a growth rate of 5.1% if the economy picks up in 2021.
- 1990 abolition of its own military – protecting power is the USA
The traditional hat in Panama is called “Sombrero pintao” or “Pintado” with thin black line patterns.
This is the hat that traditionally comes from Panamá and is worn with great pride by the inhabitants.
At the entrance gate to the Panama Canal is the Biodiversity Museum, or Biomuseo for short.
Here, the exhibition “Panama Bridge of Life” tells a very special story. When the land bridge between the two continents was created about 3.5 million years ago, not only did their animal worlds mix, but the separation of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans gave rise to the Gulf Stream, creating a completely new global climate.